Protection measures against COVID-19
Music&Co. guitar lessons are taking place at the school, in line with the current protection concept of the Zurich Association of Music Schools (Verband Zürcher Musikschule), dated of April 19th, 2021.
Students and visitors alike must observe the following guidelines when participating in lessons at the school:
- The rules of conduct and hygiene issued by the Federal Office of Public Health (Bundesamt für Gesundheit), apply to everyone without exception: wear a mask, keep your distance, do not shake hands, wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, cough and sneeze in a handkerchief or the crook of your arm.
- Further hygiene regulations and precautionary measures at the school are based on the currently valid protection concept of the Zurich Association of Music Schools.
- Until further notice, access to our school is only allowed for students and employees of Music & Co.
- Students should always wash their hands thoroughly before and after each lesson.
- In all rooms of Music & Co. as well as in class, protective masks must be worn by children from 5 years of age and adults.
- Students must enter the classroom only after the teacher instructs them to.
- During lessons the minimum distance of 1.5 meters applies.
- A maximum of five people aged 16 or over (including the teacher and manager) are allowed per room.
- Teachers and students must use their own instruments. In addition to bringing their guitar, each student should also bring a tuner, a metronome and headphones to class. This way each student uses their own materials. Should there be any shared material, this will be thoroughly cleaned.
- The rooms are thoroughly ventilated and cleaned on a regular basis.
- Sick students, even those with mild symptoms, are not allowed to attend classes under any circumstances. Symptoms of a possible coronavirus infection are signs of an acute respiratory illness (e.g. cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) with or without fever, sensation of fever or muscle pain and / or sudden loss of the sense of smell or taste.
- If a student or a visitor has any symptoms of illness before a lesson, this person must inform the school and refrain from attending music lessons for the applicable period of time. If any symptoms of illness appear after a lesson, this person must also contact the school immediately so that appropriate action can take place quickly.
We ask that our students and any visitors observe the rules in place for conducting lessons at Music&Co. and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation in abiding to these rules.
We will be continually updating this page as more information becomes available, so keep checking in.